Sunday, November 4, 2007

8 more days

Well AF finally came on Friday so I started my Gonal F injections on Saturday evening. I'm excited to begin but nervous too. I have mixed feelings. Approximately 7 - 8 more days of stims then I'll trigger for retrieval. My first ultrasound and blood work is on Wednesday. I guarentee my E2 is going to be over 500 and I'll have some follicles between 11 and maybe even up to 14mm. I'm hoping I stim at least 9 days this time (10 would be ideal) but I doubt it. I'll probably go 8 days if I'm lucky. I'm so nervous that the higher Gonal F dosage will just make my follies grow faster vs getting more. I'm sure that won't be the case but none the less I'm nervous.

I've been really crabby lately and I don't know how to snap out of it. I hate what my IF has done to me.

No comments: