Thursday, November 22, 2007

Down to the wire

So I tested this morning but I knew it would be negative. I'm a little down in the dumps only because I know the next few days will be hard. I don' t know if I can really handle another disappointment's. I'm not looking forward to switching clinics. I'd like to go to the SHER institute in NY but it's a 4 hour drive. I could fly there the week of ER and ET but I'm so sick of being away from home for ER and ET. I think I'll look into their clinic and the clinic that is local. I may even cave and give my Re another shot but it really depends on what he says. I need someone that is going to be willing to do testing to see if I have DOR (diminished ovarian reserve) I have some signs..."sticky eggs" being one of them. I've only had my CD 3 bloods done once and my E2 was around 50. Not to bad but not as good as it could be.

well I will probably break down and test tomorrow, then Saturday and Sunday. I know tomorrow is early too but oh well.

actually there was a line on my HPT but it was an evap.

1 comment:

D. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

I can't blame you for POAS. It is so hard not to. When I POAS I told myself no big deal if it was negative because it was so early. But, of course, after an hour of staring at a blank test, willing as hard as I could a 2nd pink line to show up, it ended up spiralling me into a near depression!! This is such a difficult time. Like you, I am already planning my next steps.

Of course, we need to still hope for the best now. It is still so early for us. We need to have faith!!